If you believe in good faith that your copyrighted work has been reproduced on our site without authorization in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Sea-Turtles’ copyright agent, at the address provided below, the following information:
1. an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
2. a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
3. a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on this site;
4. your address, telephone number, and email address;
5. a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
6. a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
The logo, the Sea-Turtles initials, and any other product or service name or slogan contained in the Site are trademarks of SaberToothTiger.org, the Saber Tooth Tiger network, its corporate partners, licensors, or other respective owners, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Saber Tooth Tiger or the applicable trademark holder. You may not use any metatags or any other “hidden text” using “Saber Tooth Tiger,” the Saber Tooth Tiger initials, or any other name, trademark or product or service name of Sea-Turtles without our prior written permission. In addition, the look and feel of the Site, including all page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts, is the service mark, trademark and/or trade dress of Saber Tooth Tiger and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without our prior written permission. Reference to any products, services, promises or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof by us.